Description of the CMS WordPress
WordPress is one of the most popular in the world of information systems for the support and the organization of the process of creating, editing and content management software ( CMS ). It provides all the necessary functions to create a blog, a news site (and, of course, for the satellites). This modern platform is focused on usability, web standards, and, of course, aesthetic appeal. WordPress blog is free of charge and free for distribution. The language of writing, PHP, as the database used My SQL, is under the universal GNU General public license.
The process of installing wordpress is very simple and boils down to the fact that after downloading the desired version of wordpress, you need to unzip and copy the package to the correct directory on the server. Then you should turn to this directory from the browser to the correct address and to give answers to a few questions.
Features of WordPress.
- The information system allows you to create a publication with the help of third-party programs.
- Installing and configuring not represent any difficulties (see section above).
- Supports creation function automatically processed lists updates RSS, Atom, trackback and pingback.
- Unique simplicity of the system of interaction with the code of plug-ins (plug-ins).
- Implementation of «the», as sets of files — templates (in PHP), considerably increases the speed and flexibility.
- There is the possibility to easily change the appearance and withdrawal methods of data through the support of «order».
- Enormous volumes of libraries of «order» and «plug-ins»
- Available implementation of complex solutions at the expense of the mortgaged building architecture.
- Proposed use of man-friendly URLS.
- There is a system to Russian translation.
- Starting with version 3.2
- PHP version 5.2.4. or higher
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher
- Prior to version 3.2 of the PHP version 4.3 or above